1. Posting a character in the Kicks Market:
When posting a character in the Kicks Market it will immediately allow other players to see your character stats and will also allow anyone to send you a request character exchange / or buy your character in case you selected the SELL option.
2. Removing a character from the Kicks Market:
A character can be removed immediatelly from the Kicks Market , it can be done from the userpanel under the tab 'Kicks Market'
3. Buying-Selling a character for KASH:
The buyer is required to have the Kash available on it's account to perform the purchase , the seller will immediatelly receive the KASH on it's account.
4. All the exchanges done between the players , are final and cannot be reversed:
Make sure to double check all the information before completing any trade in the Kicks Market.
5. Historial available:
All the Kicks Market log historial is available on the userpanel under the tab exchange history page
6. Emails Notifications:
The Kicks Market System will notify the player via email notifications when the player is buying/selling or exchanging a character.
7. Slot availability:
Each account can have a maximum of (3) characters on it , always make sure you have the enough slots on your account
when doing an (1x1) , (2x1) exchange or when purchasing a character.
8. Buying / Exchanging a character includes the following:
* Character name remains same as it was before the operation
* Points of the character and Tournament Points remains same as it was before the operation
* All the items/Trainings/Celebrations remains same as it was before the operation
* Club Status remains same as it was before the operation
* Statistics (Goals / Assists / Steals ...) remains same as it was before the operation
Kicks Market Forum Discussion